Woolworths NetSetGO! is Netball Australia’s junior netball program. It has been developed to provide junior players with the best possible learning and playing experience to develop a positive introduction to netball, ensuring enjoyment and continued participation within the sport.
At St Finbar’s Netball Club the program is available to players in Years 2 & 3, boys and girls included!
The aim of the program is to teach players basic ball handling and movement skills in a fun environment without the pressure of competition.
There is no grading involved and players are not required to purchase a team uniform.
In 2022 sessions are being held on Thursday afternoons at St Finbar's Primary School from 4 to 5pm.
The fee for NetSetGo in 2022 is $210 which includes insurance with Netball Victoria.
All participants will receive a NetSetGo pack which includes a t-shirt and ball.
We are very grateful to the parents and older players who volunteer their time to coaching and administering the NetSetGo program and we ask parents to remind their children to be respectful to the coaches and their assistants at all times.
Training will be cancelled if it is raining. We will endeavour to make announcements at St Finbar’s Primary School to that effect, but please contact our co-ordinator Bridget on 0417 310 134 if you are unsure.
Terms and Conditions of NetSetGo with St Finbar's NC:
To register a child with NetSetGo, parents must agree to adhere to the following conditions:
· Netball Training begins at St Finbar's at 4.00pm – players or siblings should NOT be left unattended before the coaches arrive at 4.00pm to take responsibility for them.
· The Outside School Hours Care Program uses the Playground equipment at St Finbar’s Primary School. Players or their siblings are NOT permitted to use the playground equipment either before or during training sessions.
· Players should be provided with a healthy and substantial afternoon tea before training. Bringing large ‘share’ packets of chips or other snack food is not recommended.
· Players must wear appropriate runners for netball training. School shoes and casual or 'barefoot shoes' (eg Nike Frees) are not appropriate shoes for training and players will not be permitted to train if they forget to bring their runners.
· Parents may be placed onto a ‘parent supervisor’ roster. Parents will be asked to supervise the players at the toilets and in First Aid so the coaches can focus on coaching.
St Finbar's NetSetGo program registration will be made via Netball Australia's MyNetball. Before registering for NetSetGo please read the following information carefully. On the MyNetball Registration page parents will need to agree to the 'terms and conditions' of NetSetGo with St Finbar's before they can fully register.
Guidelines to Register:
Please ensure you have read the above 'terms and conditions' before you register.
Follow this link to register:
Netball Connect is a new registration system and all players will need to enter as a "New User - Register"
Contact Bridget via sfncnetsetgo@gmail with any queries.